FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do I need to do to prepare for my first class?
Please come 5 to 10 minutes early. We highly recommend that you wear grip socks. These are available for sale at our studio. We also sell grip gloves, which some people like to use. Be sure to make your coach aware of any injuries or limitations.
2. Do you have changing rooms and showers?
We have a ladies locker room and showers. We have a bathroom for men, but it does not have a shower facility.
3. Do you offer beginner classes?
We do occasionally offer classes specifically for beginners, but all of our classes are designed to accomodate all levels, and our coaches are trained to teach to all-levels and offer plenty of modifications to newbies and those working through an injury.
4. How many times a week should I take class to maximize the benefits?
We recommend that you take 2 to 3 times per week. Many of our clients, however, take more or less frequently than that. Please consult with any of our coaches about how best to achieve your particular goals and objectives.
5. I'm so addicted to this workout that I'd like to become a coach. How can I make this happen?
We are always on the lookout for new talent. Please be sure to let Robin know of your interest! Our coaches most often come from our client base, and those who demonstrate commitment and love of the workout are those who transition to coach status!